Monday, April 28, 2008

This wintry week

I'm wearing a coat over my shirt in the office this morning. I think it's so crazy how big institutions turn on the heat and A/C the same time every year, and leave them on constantly no matter the weather. I feel like there has to be something more energy efficient and crowd-pleasing.

Something I thought about trying to get to sleep last night:


We may need to rent chairs for both the ceremony and the week-after reception in October, preferably from Lindsey Rentals. I remember going in there with Dad when I was a little girl, getting some yard implement or something he needed temporarily. I was enthralled with all the stuff they had to rent in there, and was especially taken with the huge Bingo wheel set out--though I don't think I'd ever played Bingo outside of little doohickey games at Ridgeway using composers or something in choir. I wanted so bad to someday have an occasion where I could rent that huge shiny golden Bingo wheel.


Anyway...this week, I'm going to do some accomplishin'!


1. Hal Holbrook in "Mark Twain Tonight!" on Tuesday (set DVD to record "Idol" before we go)


2. Finish Undeclared Netflix DVD (just the 2 commentaries to go!)


3. Finish 1st "Fry & Laurie" DVD (& take to Dad's)--2 eps to go!


4. Still need to watch "The Office" online!


5. Swim at the very least 4 times this week (Swam so far: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)


6. Work out with Bun Roller at least 4 times


7. Finish Scraps library book


8. Fill in wedding information into planner


9. Look at Figure magazine/Real Weddings


10. Finish taping at least one deck of cards (Finished two. New goal: another deck!)


11. Have at least 3 clementines daily (Had so far: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)


12. Send (or just wrap) Neil's fossil (paid. E-check needs to clear.)


13. Macy's/Lane Bryant to look at dresses (sale @ Macy's starting Apr. 30)


14. Get rid of more newspapers (Sections so far: 3)


15. Watch "Rushmore" Netflix


16. Find new energy drink option--Wal-Mart?


17. Visit shop on Delmar this weekend?

18. Watch "Desperate" online

19. Watch "Bachelor" online

20. Watch "Hills" & Aftershow online

21. Read recaps on EW & TWoP

No comments: