Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hyperventilation

Gah! Gah! I want to see it 7 times again.









Oh lord, why suddenly, after years of ambivalence about concerts and shows (well, not ambivalence as much as "Sure, I'll see Hairspray if it comes into town and I have time"), are there FIFTY MILLION things I need need to see if it's the last thing I do? And do Chicago George Michael tickets (July 9!) have to be so readily available?


But Rent, I absolutely cannot pass up. Yes, I've seen this before...20 times at last count, I think? I've even seen these two same gentlemen in the very roles they're touring as. But come on--they've got to be close to 40 now. They can't do Mark and Roger every ten years anymore. Who shall I ask to accompany me? Amanda? Rog? Would Neil go?



Eeeeeeee!

No comments: