Friday, March 25, 2011

Wet, Snowy Friday: yuck

1. Burned 3158 cals. Not bad for a low-energy day.

2. Marc Jacobs "Daisy" perfume; Betsey Johnson bracelet with diner charms (pickle, salt and pepper holder, hot dog, fork, "Open 24 Hours" sign, tip jar, piece of pie); altered Scrabble pendant necklace of a Queen Anne chair; iridescent blue/black Owen Glass earrings from Poppy that they don't sell anymore (bummer).

3. I feel like today will be very long, and very useless, if I don't get moving on work. So hard to be motivated on a Friday...[update: it has indeed been very, very long. And very boring. And completely unproductive. Sighhh.]

4. I HAVE to get more sleep next week. I'm so pooped right now. I'm not up for exercise and have burned less than half so far of what I had burned yesterday by this time. I slept hard during lunch today, but woke up more tired than ever.

5. It is gross and gray and rainy and chilly outside. It matches my inertia/blahs.

6. I wasn't even hungry for lunch, but I ate it anyway. I'm sure, though, that if I hadn't I would have been starved when stopping by Gerbes after work--and going grocery shopping while hungry is always a disaster.

7. Weekend goals: complete taxes; DBRL run; Jersey Shore; start eBaying. Possible run to storage unit and complete stickers.

8. Inside Date Night with Neil; made frozen pizza and watched Jersey Shore. Then he went to bed and I continued my Stickers Project, accompanied by the always-reliable Golden Girls.

9. At what point does a hole in your sock constitute a relegation to the trash?

10. I haven't been drinking all 8 glasses of water lately. It's generally not hard for me to do that; I just need to drink more.

No comments: