Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gray/Reference Tuesday

1. Burned 3510 calories; yay!

2. Wearing Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume and a trifecta of jewelry from Handmade in Sherman Oaks (best store EVER, see?? http://www.handmadegalleriesla.com/)...a midnight blue stone-bead bracelet with a glittery sheen, so it looks like stars (and some kind of animal bead I can't identify); big wire heart earrings studded with multicolor beads; and a simple circle epoxy necklace, reading "easily distracted," on a string. I'm also wearing my hair completely down. It's all kinda crazy.

3. Made it in early to work, so I'll make up the final bit of my Blizzard Hours by the end of this month.

4. Boss is out today: Good. ANOTHER meeting this afternoon: Blergh.

5. Tuesday used to be my favorite day of the week...I can't imagine loving another show with quite the passion that I do those Gilmores. Golden Girls is more like comfort food.

6. I waited through SEVEN PEOPLE to get privacy in the bathroom at work this morning. HAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

7. I often have hiccups upon awaking.

8. Had several ref questions and the aforementioned meeting today, so I couldn't get lost in cataloging like I wanted to.

9. It is now 10:46 PM; I want to be settled into bed by 11. (Update: DONE)

10. Colors I dislike together: purple and brown (lavender and brown is O.K.); purple and red; khaki and red (because they'll think you work at Target); pale pink (or peach) and red.
ALSO, I dislike in general: light red, berry, purple with more red than blue in it, forest green, tan, taupe, pinky-orange (i.e. coral), medium and cornflower blue, bright yellow, dark cream, light/pale blue, turquoise with more green than blue in it.
[NOTE: we were looking at 500 hex colors today. probably has something to do with this item.]

No comments: