Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10-20 things

Those '100 things' were a lot of fun, and catered to my random tendencies and flighty thought processes. So I think I'll combine my 'health/weight loss' update with daily lists about my day, maybe 10-20 items. I've never been able to keep a journal with regularity, so who knows if I'll truly make it Daily...but I like the idea much better than a paragraph-y entry.

Monday, March 21

1. Burned 3071 calories. Not Super Wonderful, but not too shabby. Down a pound this morning from last week.

2. Completed sorting my Brown and Green letter stickers into binders [scrapbooking] while catching up on The Bachelor. Ashley H. didn't annoy me as much as she had in the past. (I know who wins, so I'm only really watching for the drama.)

3. Even though I was DOG-tired, I still didn't get to bed until after midnight, then up this morning at 6:30. Ugh.

4. I don't generally like new music, so discovering something I *do* like upon a first listen is pretty incredible. Last night it was "The Golden Age" by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, and I heard Bruno Mars' "The Lazy Song" once on the morning commute and once on the evening commute. Loved it!

5. I played way too much Bubble Blast on my Tab. Can't decide if that's a super huge waste of my time, or a good relaxing go-to.

6. Decent day at work. Told our German intern/practicum student about cataloging, and she knew quite a bit already.

7. Wendy's Value Menu for dinner. Not the healthiest, but I was a zombie after work, so when Neil suggested he go get dinner, I was all about it.

8. Gorgeous day outside...of course, I didn't get to enjoy much of it. I wish JC weren't so hilly. Or trashy.

9. I ended an unpleasant friendship, and I have no regrets.

10. I wasn't as sad as I thought I'd be, but I think that goes along with my whole 'anticipation is always better/worse' philosophy.

1 comment:

LilBear said...

Well, that is about 10,000 times more interesting than my day. Love the factoids! Miss you!!!