Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taxing Sunday

1. Burned 2540.

2. Dressed for comfort today! Loungey pants all the freaking way.

3. The weekend has been a little less productive than I planned, but that's pretty much always the case. And the ridiculous snowstorm on Saturday threw everyone off.

4. Stopped by DBRL to pick up some holds, and chatted with my old co-worker Pam while there. She is the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet.

5. THEN, went to Dad's for some tax-doing. I don't hate it, I just dread it....but being in iffy financial straits, I was anxious to see what might be coming our way. Thankfully, the result may make seeing some friends in the near future more possible than I had thought. (I'm a-comin', Shanners! And Linz, I'm determined to set some aside for a November Disney trip...)

6. Brought home sandwiches for me and the hubs, and we watched some Big Bang Theory until I feel asleep straight through the third episode. I really like that show, honest!

7. TWO Sunday New York Times Crosswords! I couldn't finish either one on my own, but it sure is fun trying.

8. I'm pushing my bedtime again. GRRRR.

9. I save my Margarita-scented shower gel for the weekends. It is phenomenal. I love that you can even smell the salt.

10. SPEAKING of salt, who will help me invent a margarita glass whose rim automatically re-salts when it's gone? I'm only halfway through my drink by the time all my salt is gone.

11. Goals for this week: copy and mail off taxes; finishing details on letter stickers; finish 50s Ad Book.

1 comment:

LilBear said...

Yaaaaay! Come back down! We would love to have ya! Today the girls have 'nastics and I miss you extra hard on days we have 'nastics. Cuz nobody else seems to notice that one of my children can not jump.