Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chilly Thursday

1. Burned 3622 calories today! Go, me!

2. DKNY So Delicious Spring Blossom perfume, ABC large sparkly round necklace, cute beaded earrings made to look like pencils, and Lily Dawson Designs multi-strand bracelet in brown.

3. I'm completely intrigued by people doing a "no-spending" month, and we are gonna try it, officially, for the month of April. I'm excited! I've Never been good with money, and I am looking forward to challenging myself this way.

4. I tried fresh pineapple last night. It was just okay. Too juicy and sweet; weird texture. I think I've only ever had canned.

5. Worked on stickers (Pink, Off-white, Purple) until 8, when I went to pick up Neil at Ellis.

6. Idol was NUTS. Stevie Wonder was brought in for Steven Tyler's birthday, Hulk Hogan showed up and James the screamer had a heart attack, and THEN Casey had the least amount of votes and the judges stopped him in the middle of his song and said "This is crazy wrong" and saved him. Casey turned pale and shaky and possibly near death. And I just read that he has received two blood transfusions already this season.

7. Baby carrots smell like vodka.

8. I started listening to The Carrie Diaries on audiobook, and so far I'm not sure what to think. Despite loving the TV show, I didn't like Bushnell's Sex and the City book...but since Diaries was in the YA section, I hoped it would be different. I'll give it a couple CDs before deciding if I want to give up. And I really hope she meets at least ONE of the SATC girls before the end!

9. I tumbled a newspaper-print fingernail polish idea from Epbot, and it got totally famous!

10. Neil showed me this astoundingly so-bad-it's-awesome video on youtube, "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Except that I think when I was thirteen, we liked songs that weren't much better. Tommy Page, anyone?

No comments: