Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's-Only-Wednesday? Wednesday

1. Burned 3455 today! I am determined to burn 1000+ every day this week...

2. Hard Candy perfume; gold "G" and pearl necklace from Lily; burnished dark gold stretch bracelet with dark yellow rhinestones; tiny copper earrings in the shape of Coke bottles, from Mom. I HATE this perfume. That's the last time I buy perfume from TJMaxx because I like the bottle. It has a baby-powder overtone and I HATE that smell, on anything but babies. It's being trashed as soon as I get home. (OK let's be honest...as soon as I remember, which could mean 2012.)

3. At work by 7:00 this morning. Wowie. I do love this quiet, though...and it's less creepy than staying late knowing that I'm the only one left.

4. I love so much about my tab, but the touchscreen space bar is barely bigger than the other letters.

5. It excites me so much when Pandora kicks it off with three songs in a row I LOVE!

6. I feel like an incredible scrapbook page can be completely ruined by idiotic or misspelled journaling.

7. Don't people realize that when they whisper, it just MAKES other people listen harder to their conversation?

8. 9:41 PM. So, so tired. Bedtime by 10:30 tonight?

9. Idol - my favorites were pretty sick. Whitest-Smile-Ever-Paul was quirky and fabulous; Seth-Rogen-I-Mean-Casey was mellow and beautiful, and Angel-Jacob was out of control. He never sings songs I like, but he makes every song incredible anyway.

10. I used the iNeed massager after work and it was AWESOME. I'm unna do that every day my neck is sore.

No comments: