Monday, March 28, 2011

I miss Spring Break Mondays.

1. Burned 3497 cals! Love it when I meet my goals!

2. Good start to the day; I have a good amount of energy despite five hours' worth of sleep, and am actually in a fairly positive mood.

3. Mike Posner is kind of a stupid name for a "pop star."

4. Wearing Christian Audigier perfume, gold sparkly web-like earrings, and a pale green polished-roughish rock bracelet. I've decided I want more bold necklaces, and longer ones.

5. Whenever I get a message in gmail from DBRL, it says it's from "Daniel Boo." LOVE IT.

6. Being an organization/craft junkie, I'm surprised I don't like Martha Stewart more. I sometimes like her scrapbooking line, and I've tried to watch her show, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

7. Lost a half pound this week. BIG OLE MEH.

8. HOLY CRAP. Found out my good friend Ali had a FREAKING BABY over the weekend!! Total shock, to her and everyone!!

9. I've been flabbergasted all day about this revelation, but now other, messy feelings are coming into play; hurt and anger and disappointment. I hate that my initial happy-shocked feeling is almost completely gone.

10. Intended to go to bed at 11 at the latest, but that did not happen. I was falling asleep at 9:15, so I told Neil I wanted to wind down, but it was like that very statement gave me a delayed second wind. Oh well. At least I'm almost completely done with my letter stickers...!

No comments: