Monday, March 21, 2011

Part 4 of 5!

61. I've been eating protein-y breakfasts lately, and I think it's the only kind that truly makes me Not Hungry until lunch.

62. My cottage cheese has gotta be room temperature. Other cheeses, I'm not so picky.

63. Also best at room temp: Shakespeare's pizza. But eating it hot is good, too.

64. I love hard salami, but not cotto salami.

65. I'm not hungry right now (see: #61), so why am I talking about food so much?
Something non-foody: my dad is in a theatre group with several other 60-ish year-old men. It is the cutest thing ever.

66. It was an almost-full moon last night when I got so sad, which was absolutely perfect.

67. I was a new guest in someone's parents' house once, and they had no toilet paper--only baby wipes. THE WORST.

68. I got three hours of sleep last night, but strangely have a lot of energy right now. I'm debating taking a yoga-mat nap at the moment, or ride out the energy til I crash. I think by taking a nap, it will spur on the non-energy.

69. I like PostSecret, but a senior my freshman year of college thought of it first, and made the secrets into an unforgettable exhibition.

70. I love that I'm wearing flip-flops today, but I couldn't nap because my feet were cold. I can't feel exposed or sleep is impossible. My dad is the same way.

71. Jiggling legs consistently is a good calorie-burner for me.

72. Miniature things kill me. Especially in jewelry form.

73. Mom used to make me temporary dolls out of her nightgowns when I was having trouble sleeping. They smelled just like her.

74. I love the feminine look of the numbers 7 and 9; always have.

75. Paths of numbers and yearly calendars have very specific shapes in my head.

76. I LOVE buttermilk but hardly ever buy it.

77. I love that water is now my preferred beverage.

78. My mind has a very detailed, entirely fictionalized-by-me location it goes to whenever I hear "Scarborough Fair." It's based on a background illustration in the book Outside Over There.

79. While I enjoy going to museums with people, I always like museums alone the best.

80. The only part of my visit to Paris I thoroughly loved was my self-lead walking tour of a cemetery.


No comments: