Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Things

1. Burned 3064 calories, doing nothing but keeping busy. I'm okay with that. Eating went well all day, until late night when it all fell apart. :/

2. Eddie Bauer's Alpine Bell perfume today, PLUS dangly tiny-heart earrings, gender-neutral-ish Fossil bracelet, and a Betsey heart necklace Lily talked me into. I AM DOPE.

3. Really ugly morning. Felt left out of an impromptu meeting and took it out on a sweet friend.

4. Gray and warm....lovely outside....

5. Went to DBRL after work, then to Dad's for barbecued hamburgers on the back deck and a lovely sunset.

6. For once, I filled my car up with gas on the way home, so I won't have to do it tomorrow morning when I'll inevitably be running late!

7. I'm not currently reading a book actively, and I miss it. I'll probably continue with the great Kindle one I'm in the middle of (The Shadow of the Wind) today.

8. About five hours of sleep. I was on such a roll organizing letter stickers (finished: Blue, White, Red, Orange) and watched the rest of The Bachelor until the wee hours. So satisfying. But I know I can't keep doing this staying-up thing.

9. Got away with a nap under my desk at lunch, and slept surprisingly well....probably because it's kinda cozy under there as opposed to the curtained-off workout area in the warehouse/document storage area I usually rest in.

10. Played Spades with Dad, Lil, & Gil for an hour and we got virtually nowhere. It's always fun, but none of us were on our game and we kept forgetting when partners went nil and getting bags out the wazoo.

No comments: