Friday, April 1, 2011

Chipperish Friday

1. Burned 3615 cals! Gettin' easier and easier...

2. Gucci Gucci perfume; Betsey big navy/white anchor necklace; Betsey blue sparkly flower drop earrings (ooh, on copper wire! cute!); bright enameled flower stretch bracelet with a silver and bright beady butterfly stretch bracelet.

3. The Waterlilies triptych is coming to Nelson-Atkins in like a WEEK! I am so thrilled to be able to see it again! When it was touring 30 years ago, we went and I apparently kept calling a woman in a wheelchair "HORSEY!"

4. Weekend plans: Sticker sorting; first Aldi trip ever; DBRL run; Guitar Hero with my best guy; storage unit trip.

5. I'm breaking some office rule by desk-dancing in a sleeveless shell. Don't tell a soul!

6. DBRL after work, then Gerbes to grab a cheap dinner and Michael's for a thick piece of foam board. (The display gave me shudders remembering junior-hi science fair projects...)

7. I'm too boring for ten items today. :)

1 comment:

LilBear said...

Mom brought me a box from Archivers so I have some sticker sorting to do this weekend too!