Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Low-energy Wednesday

1. Burned 3419 C! I was so sure I didn't get to my goal!

2. I feel sooooooooooooo sluggish this morning. I even contemplated taking the elevator at work--to the SECOND FLOOR. Ouch. I didn't, though, when I saw someone I didn't like also approaching them. I'll avoid an awkward elevator-conversation at any cost.

3. Bath & Body Works Irresistible Apple eau de cologne; twisty copper, gold, & silver bracelet; millefiori necklace; gold earrings reading "Yes" and "No."

4. My brain is also all mushy.

5. I don't want to do ANYTHING. I'm not in a bad mood, just a Nothing mood.

6. Lately I'm always cold when I wake up from my Luncheon Nap.

7. Dear people who have scary-loud/screamy sneezes such as the gentlemen in IT above our area: how does it happen that the people you are living with haven't killed you yet?

8. You know how copper can have a smell? Like the metallic smell of blood? My bracelet is smelling like that. It makes sense, since it's, you know, COPPER...but it's buggin' me.

9. Am I the only one who hates listening to the live version of some song, and the singer makes the audience sing it INSTEAD? Drives me nuts. I ain't here to listen to a bunch of yay-hoos sing "My Immortal," Amy Lee.

10. My elegant, statuesque, eternally immaculately dressed co-worker Anne calls me "Boo." I adore it.

11. The evening was full--I ran two errands, picked Neil [and the box of Sean] up, and we went to Dad's. Then we ran two more errands, got dinner, and watched an ULTRA-enjoyable Idol episode. Scotty BLEW ME AWAY with his Elvissy "C'mon Now Momma"--he is so sassy!! Paul was HILARIOUSly crazy with his "Folsom Prison Blues," and Casey got out the big bass. Loved it loved it!

12. Daddy dug a little grave on the side of the house, where we bury all the pets, and I asked everyone to name their favorite thing about Sean. Dad said he didn't really know a lot about him, Lily said "I"m not really sure which one Sean *was*," I said I loved watching him catch live crickets before he got spoiled and insisted on hand-feeding, and Neil said he liked it whenever Sean was on my shoulder looking at me. It was a gorgeous evening for a funeral. After, we sat on the porch with Dad and his cigar.

13. Not a great day for eating. At all. I'm afraid I've become kinda complacent lately....justifying not eating well because I've gotten good exercise each day. But it has to be a combination of diet and exercise, for me to get moving on weight loss. it just has to be.

2 comments:

LilBear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LilBear said...

Dad and Lily- Could you at least make something UP!?! I never met Sean and I could have come up with a eulogy. I'm glad it was a nice evening but so sorry about Lil Sean. :(