Saturday, April 2, 2011

SPRINGY Saturday!

1. Burned 2806 calories...a very lazy day I tried to reverse in the last couple hours.

2. GORGEOUS today!! Neil got up early, then came in later to open the windows...what a lovely, albeit late, start to spring!

3. I slept for the first half of the night, quite by accident, on Neil's impossibly comfortable La-Z-Boy. I couldn't believe it when I woke up and saw that it was 4:47 AM!

4. Sad day for our pet bearded dragon Sean. He's been very listless and odd lately, and this morning Neil confirmed that he had left us. So we're petless, for the time being.

5. Is it shallow and bitchy of me to be hurt/offended when I give someone a gift and they don't return the action at the next major holiday, for me? I LOVE giving presents, and of course this doesn't include children or weddings or showers in general, but I feel like my effort is not appreciated when the favor isn't returned. I don't know....that makes me sound so selfish. It's totally complicated.

6. We tried Tasti D Lite after dinner....that's a big MEH. What's the fuss about?

7. We also tried "Love and Other Drugs." Fail, fail, FAIL. We wanted a sexy romantic comedy, not a movie about Parkinson's. Thanks anyway, Netflix.

8. I envy Charlotte's hair so hardcore. I keep trying to be boho-chic with layers and waves, but when it comes down to it, I want an all-one-length shiny bouncy ponytail that looks equally at home in a pastel sweater set with plaid knee-length skirt and a Ralph Lauren t-shirt with jeans.

9. I had hoped to be more productive today, but we were in a snuggly tickly mood and nothing much got done. I'll take it. :)

10. They are doing a musical of Catch Me If You Can? I am srsly not a fan of the movie-to-musical thang.

No comments: