Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weak-Ass Wednesday/Thursday

1. Burned not even 500 calories extra yesterday. Close to, though.

2. Yesterday, I didn't give a single crap how I looked. I'm better today. Juicy perfume, Betsey anchor/cord necklace, glittery blue starry bracelet, and, for the first time EVER, my bungee-jumper earrings! They have a long red stretchy cord, with a man dangling upside down at the bottom because he is bungee-jumping. It's the closest I'll ever come to it, and for this, I am glad.

3. It's been a pretty crappy week.

4. BUT, Em had her little Lucy Charlotte, who is beautiful! I wonder if that's why I'm so emotional?

5. I fell down yesterday, and my knee kills.

6. I'm shaky and weak and JUST ICKY. I don't think I'm sick...I just think my body's giving out a bit this week. Maybe it's trying to tell me to get in shape.

7. I got to bed well before eleven last night, but it still should have been earlier. So I think I got around 6.5 hours of sleep. I think maybe it's taking a toll on my mental well-being. I feel stupid.

8. We've had some weird schedules this week, so we just watched the first ep of Idol on Thursday night. Casey did Nature Boy...so eerily beautiful.

9. I am so far behind on everything that I'm getting hopeless. They're all little things--piles of unread magazines, totes full of stuff to put on eBay, shelves of library books, a 99%-full DVR--but combined, it's stressful.

10. Why do cooked carrots taste so much more disgusting than uncooked?

No comments: