Friday, April 8, 2011

Trudgey Friday

1. Burned ?? C

2. oh my GOD I feel sluggish today. I HAVE to get more than 5 hours of sleep every weeknight. It's affecting almost everything...I get nothing done during the week and I let 'my' section of the apartment get to be a cluttered disaster...I don't want to think about food any more than I have to so I turn to quick convenience foods, which for the most part equals fatty/caloric, which in turn makes me feel gross and guilty. I'm thinking about letting that be my goal next week...at least 7 hours or so sleep a night, and burn from 500-1000 cals a day so that's not so much pressure. I've been told time and time again that when you get enough sleep, all other healthy things fall into place a lot easier.

3. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, Betsey puffy heart-gold bow-sparkly blue flower necklace, and turquoise with silver filigree large round earrings.

4. The office feels like a coffin today. So interminably stuffy. Which makes desk dancing not so appealing.

5. I really, really hope this isn't the kind of day where I'm annoyed at everyone and everything. So far it ain't looking so good.

6. I'm beginning to enjoy the feel of earrings swinging from my ears. Yesterday I left my jewelry on until after 8 PM!


**commence nutso weekend**

No comments: