Monday, April 11, 2011

Mild Monday

1. Burned 3548 C.

2. GACK my damned weight! I've joined a group online in hopes that it will help even more to keeping me accountable. Goal this week: 2 pounds gone. I put Calorific on my tab to track my calories, too.

3. CK Euphoria Spring Temptations perfume; Betsey enamel bangles (one black with red lips, one black with white bows); dark red diamond-shaped enamel earrings; hematite owl necklace.

4. Four hours of sleep last night. But I feel good at the moment. It was a strange, strange weekend (hence no blogging), and we all felt last night like we'd run a marathon or something--but in the end, it was wonderful.

5. Single-colored stickers are so close to being done! I would have finished last night, but it was already 1:30 and it would have taken me another half hour or so.

6. Was given uncalled-for crap by my boss the minute I was leaving work, which got me all out of sorts.

7. Neil was snuggled into his nap SO SO SO CUTE when I got home. I can't get over how adorable he is!

8. Wendy picked me up at 7 for Book Club at Amy's, where we pseudo-discussed The Invention of Hugo Cabret (amaaaazing book) and then mostly gossiped and ate. I was pretty good though...one pickled egg, a few olives, a few crackers with Alouette, and only TWO of Amy's gorgeous homemade CC cookies. We had such a delightful time!

9. My Vanilla Mint ACT rinse reminds me of Peppermint Schnapps. In a bad way.

10. Dark purple tutus and matching purple Converse on twin toddler girls = eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! *explode from adorbs*

1 comment:

LilBear said...

:) I know you are generally anti-converse, so I am honored that you would make an exception for the Sisters Lovely. Sophs fell off every time she took a step, which kept the shoot interesting.