Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Sweater Thursday!

1. Burned 3694 C. But again, not so good on the eating front.

2. Nollie perfume, jade-green burnished gold drop necklace, big apple green earrings from that handmade show, and no bracelet because my New Sweater (striped beige, cream, and navy) is long in the sleeves and quite delicate.

3. I ALMOST finished the Friday NYTX all by myself!! THAT is a definite first--I usually can't get anywhere with it. I'm either getting better or that sh*t was super easy. Only Rex Parker will tell.

4. Switch two letters in Costumer and you get Customer. I BLOW MY OWN MIND!!

5. I recommended my sister's jewelry site to Jasmere.com and they're interested!

6. Walmart after work for prescriptions, Central Dairy lowfat cottage cheese (IT IS NO LONGER LIGHT GREEN. I MAY BURST), generic lemon-lime soda, and too many freezer things (see ITEM 8).

7. Then, home for a few minutes of relaxation, burritos, parts of Seinfeld and Reba, and realizing I don't have enough freezer room.

8. 7:30 - off to Dad's to use his deep freezer for the extra items.

9. DBRL to drop off some horrible books, then to gather Neil from Ellis, who has a HOTT new haircut!! Home to Idol results (glad to see Pia go--she's good, but not entertaining) and a little Tradewinds Odyssey on MSN Games. So much for not playing computer games anymore. :-s

10. I hate my downstairs neighbor.

No comments: