Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tired Tuesday

1. Burned 3400 C EXACTLY. I don't think I've ever done that before!

2. Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, silver teacup-and-spoon earrings, rainbow enamel necklace with a cloud at each end.

3. I MADE TRIB TALK TODAY, Y'ALL!!

4. Finished my final big batch of single-colored stickers after procrastinating for days and days. Trying to decide if I should tackle multicolored letters or chipboard next. I think chipboard would give me more of a sense of accomplishment....I just need to get Sean's cage off the table to make room for my Container Store booty.

5. Is there anything better than a surprise gift in the mail? I am so amazed whenever I get one..."this person went to this trouble...for *me*??? FOR ME FOR ME???" One was waiting for me when I got home on Sunday (and the very best kind....with scrappin' supplies I can't buy for myself!!), and it charmed the pants off me. I pity those who become complacent at these acts of kindness.

6. Our TV is out of control. It takes about ten minutes to turn on, if it turns on at all, and it's only...two years old, I think? I thought you'd do us right, Samsung. We'll see how far your customer service takes us.

7. I joined Two Peas in a Bucket, hoping to get scrappy advice and share my own experiences, but I've found that they're a bunch of cliquey, bitter b!tches. I've attempted to ask, respond, and be friendly, but they don't talk to anyone who isn't already established. I'm disappointed, as I've heard so many rave about it. But it's just another time-waster I don't need, I suppose.

8. When I got in the car at 5, it was 70 outside. When I arrived home an hour later, it was 48. Missouri can soooo suck it.

2 comments:

LilBear said...

Damn you 2 Peas. Let's join and post 1000 things and compliment each other at every turn just to annoy them all to hell.

Also- Midwest? Winter is OVER. Please stop it.

Love ya!

LilBear said...

Also, I wonder if they make a calorie counter that is waterproof? I'm curious about how many I burn, but I think I burn a lot of them in the pool.

Word Verification: hionion
Cute!