Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Monday LA LAAAAA LA LA LAAAAA so good to me

1. Burned 3462

2. Weirdly, energetically awake after about three hours' sleep last night. I'm going to start taking my Paxil during the day instead of right before bed...I feel like it may have an effect on how tough it is for me to get to sleep at a reasonable hour.

3. Wearing socks today after I'd given myself hope that I wouldn't have to for a long time. Booooo.

4. I HAVE TO GO TO THE COBBLER. There are shoe issues.

5. Wearing: Guess by Marciano perfume, and two stretch roughed-up rocky-bead bracelets, one in brick red, one in light-ish turquoise. My shirt has kind of an odd neckline and I didn't like how the millefiori necklace looked with it this morning. And my hair's down so I opted against earrings.

6. I also think I'm ready to try longer necklaces. I haven't found the perfect length yet though.

7. I'm sad to report that in my new quest to incorporate more jewelry in my life, I may be using many less charm bracelets. I love the idea of them, but they're not practical, and I don't think they're flattering either. It's a shame because this girl on Etsy sells little polymer clay reproductions of each Anne of Green Gables book on a charm bracelet, and I am DYING for it. (Eek! : http://www.etsy.com/listing/61247878/anne-of-green-gables-lm-montgomery-books ... Harry POTTERS?? http://www.etsy.com/listing/60535314/h-p-books-charm-bracelet-teenadult-size ... LITTLE HOUSE?? http://www.etsy.com/listing/61730081/little-house-on-the-prairie-books-charm ... THE FREAKING BABYSITTER'S CLUB?????!!!!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/65933022/bbsitters-club-books-charm-bracelet-with ... AUGHHHHHH!)
I think I should learn more about jewelry making because I just can't HANDLE a life without charms on things.

8. I don't think I have ever heard of a better name than Peverill Squire. He's a political scientist at MU and he looks exactly as his name implies he should.

9. MOBIUS conference registration opened up today. And, as usual: EH. And it's at the CoMO Executive Center. SO good-old-boy trashy.

10. Forgot to weigh in this morning. But my favorite work-pants fit me better than the last time I wore them (about two weeks ago), so I'm hopeful there's a difference.

11. Oh, awesome. Just got a message from A. (the reason for my high blood pressure) demanding that I was in the wrong for yesterday's conflict--just as I knew she'd spin it.

No comments: