Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cruddy Tuesday

1. Burned 3055 calories. Not great, but not bad.

2. Ice on my windshield in the morning always puts me in a bad mood. I was also running 15 minutes late. This, combined with two construction projects on 63 narrowing two lanes to one...a "You Suck" message from A. awaiting me in my work in-box....and, most jarring, news that an online friend hasn't awoken from her C-section last night...have all made for a terrible start to the day.

3. And I'm on Reference. Suckkkkkkkkk.

4. AND I had a very poor weigh-in this morning. I thought I'd done so well, too. :(
Looks like I'm gonna hafta start tracking more carefully.

5. Viva La Juicy perfume; matte silver Chubby Bird Fossil earrings; stretch beaded translucent red, gold, clear, and black beaded bracelet; and a sparkly red and gold beaded necklace from a handmade-jewelry show.

6. Ugh. It's apparently also one of those days where I'm unable to feel full....

7. This is ridiculous. I'm having some Fullbites. Might be a placebo effect, but at this point I'll try anything.

8. Sticker work in front of Tuesday night Office reruns....it's no Gilmore, but it'll do!

9. Feeling lackluster all day, even though Ref work was minimal and my day got much better after the rough start. So my exercise was sub-par, and my eating was the opposite of conscientious.

10. That's depressing. Hal Sparks' Queer as Folk boyfriend was just in an Olive Garden commercial. YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS, BEN BRUCKER!

No comments: