Monday, March 10, 2008

Twitter archive

Just what it says. I'm deleting my account.

Isn't Eli Manning the most? I luv his little hair-curlies.

Sam's was a madhouse today...Neil pushed some lady idiot's cart RIGHT out of my way! What a shining-armored knight.
I've been cataloging DVDs for 2 days now, and it's gettin' old. Shouldn't librarians be working with BOOKS??! Durn technology advances.
61 to 14 degrees within less than half a day...come on, global warming, do yer stuff!
Had a great evening playing Moods and Password with the fam (try Moods if you don't know it! It's AWESOME!)...but I still hate Sun. nights.
Is it possible to look at Michael Cera and NOT go "Awwww...." ?
Yes! I hope the SC primaries are a predictor of what's to come...
Paczkis. Oh, paczkis. I had to order them special because I don't like the fruity ones, but they were worth the trouble.
Yay! Steve's home and Shakespeare's is for dinner! Steve drinks milk with it tho. Yuk.
My DBRL-owned 21 Jump Street is waiting to be played in the DVD player, but somehow I keep watching Frasier on Lifetime. Golden Girls next!
Entering the 10 Minutes of Hell at work. Why is it that the last ten minutes always seem to last longer than any ten minutes ever have?

No comments: