Monday, March 3, 2008

About today...

Had a fun evening celebrating Dad's birthday with Shakespeare's Pizza (on wheat), cherry chip cupcakes (with my homemade icing! Messy, but yum), a hearty game of Moods in which I kicked, and my lame-sounding gifts (dessert cups and coasters), especially next to Joe's beautiful collage frame filled with family photos.

Not-so-good: this "As Time Goes By" interview segment with Moira (Judy) and Philip (Alistair). I knew there was a reason they're my least favorite characters on the show.

Back to good: I went to the ARC today and walked against the Lazy River about a million times, avoiding Little Swimmers and old people wanting to go the normal way. But I might just be back on track.


Finished Specials! I really liked this one much better. But I'm glad I can now move on to Twilight. I hate to think that How I Paid For College is almost over. And I hate to think I almost read it instead of enjoying the genius that is Jeff Woodman reading it to me.

After a terrifically leisurely treat that was "As Time Goes By," I'm finished with the series. I think there are one or two extra DVDs to be watched, but it's bittersweet knowing the story is over. Luckily, they're eminently re-watchable.

No comments: