Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired already

...And it's only 9:03 AM! I've even had my energy drink/OJ combo. It's just the prospect of today, I think, when all I want is a nap and to watch indulgent TV.


After my packed day of errands, I keep telling myself. Maybe I'll even lie down a bit during lunch.

I'm really bad at putting too much on my plate these days. (Literally and figuratively, I guess.) I know I can't possibly get everything done today that I want to, but I like having a list to work from (and remind me of things that have to get done). I was really proud of myself this morning for getting the pot roast started, and looking at my favorite bra's label to note which model I should look for at Macy's today.

And...I can always return blocked books and Netflix DVDs without "consuming" them. I'll just stick 'em on the wait lists again!

Reminders:

-Leave Neil my DBRL library card in case anything comes in. Leave out soon-to-be-blocked items in case they need to be returned. (Add to itinerary notes)

-Add to itinerary notes: Let him know that when running the dishwasher, run water hot first.

-Look through Various Artists CDs at home to add to iPod?

-Bring address book/stamps to LA

-Look up Stephen Fry on XTorrent. He reads HP??

-Write SarahJC& AmyZ before I go

No comments: