Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday gloom


Wet, wet, wet. I told Neil it reminded me of the days we spent in Bath last May.
Work and erranding have been busy, and I'm tired so early these days, that I need to play catch-up! I'm even changing my schedule a bit this week so I can get more done (working mornings--also necessary because we only have one car at the moment).
1. Sean is eating like crazy! 20 crickets a day, plus greens whenever we drop them in. He's doing really good. Also really CUTE.
2. I like having Neil around in the mornings before work...his cute little face makes waking up early not so hard.
3. I went to bed with Neil last night, and it was fun being goofy in bed. Maybe this will help me conform to a better schedule. (He wondered how many number of mild Taco Bell sauce packets I would trade him for.)
4. However annoying the wetness has been, I do love rainy mornings.
5. Neil joined the ARC, and I'm looking forward to going swimming with him. He's one I can share a lane with!!
6. I found a great site to buy water aerobics supplies. I got excited just looking at everything they have, last night.
7. Both Sarah and Em will be in town this weekend, but I'll miss 'em, dangit!
8. I am going to get so much done this afternoon. I swear.
  • A bit of shopping
  • Go through a Netflix DVD
  • Begin overdue DBRL book to return by Friday
  • Open Oz boxes for selling
  • Put away/reload dishwasher
  • Begin Neil's packet
  • Call/visit Macy's?

I'll leave it at that. I'm so restless to get started!

No comments: