Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday & Beyond...

Although this weekend seems like it'll be busy, it's not overly so. Neil's run Saturday morning won't last more than a couple hours, and our trip to StL on Sunday will be a short visit, I hope. So I should have some time to get things done.

(Yes, I will forever make lists, despite my own admission a mere week ago that it's fruitless. Because it's not always fruitless.)

  1. Finish New Moon before the week begins and I'm at the mercy of a schedule
  2. Finish "Bourne" DVD & mail back
  3. Pick up DBRL book, on hold
  4. Transfer books-on-cd to iPod
  5. Begin making to-do list for LA travel (and/or packing list)
  6. Go to Sam's
  7. Begin Neil's instruction packet
  8. Look through new swimming book
  9. Take some photos of Oz items to put on eBay
  10. Try on Dansko shoes at Dryer's
  11. Get Neil's poster on eBay
  12. Begin new DBRL DVD
  13. Call Post Office again
  14. Find "The Bachelor Where Are They Now" that I missed
  15. Go through EW page markers & be done with magazine
  16. Finish Harrison Ford EW
  17. Throw out a few Trib sections, or put in travel cage for Sean

That's a lot. We'll see how much I do.


No comments: