Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 16

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

My cell phone.

Don't like that I carry it everywhere, don't like talking on it, don't like that I feel lost without it. I never really wanted one but got one because it seemed a convenient thing to have, and I hardly used it for awhile. I gave the number out, but asked everyone to call me on my land line because I didn't like so many things about talking on the cell: its shape (I like a phone that decently conforms to one's head, dammit!), that it got hot after a short time of talking on it, that the numbers were so tiny and easily mis-dialed, that there wasn't a simple, one-handed "recharging station" like there is for cordless phones. There's no cradle, in other words.

It's something that I could definitely live without, but I can't.

But I really want to.




But I can't.

:(

No comments: