Monday, May 5, 2008

oooh, this one looks NEAT!

As I was doing my semi-regular Blog-Stalk, I came across this survey on a friend's brother's wife's page (the shorter version: Tamara's). I LOVE that you can only use one word for answers. I tend to ramble on and on with survey answers, so this one will pose a fun challenge:

1. Where is your cell phone?
*purse

2. Your hair?
*wet

3. Work?
*librarian

4. Your father?
*dazzling

5. Your favorite thing?
*Neil

6. Your dream last night?
*horrible

7. Your favorite drink?
*lemonade

8. Your dream car?
*convertible?

9. The room you're in?
*living

10. Your fears?
*cancer

11. What do you want to be in 10 years?
*wife

12. Who did you hang out with last night?
*EMILY!

13. What you're not good at?
*makeup

14. Muffin?
*fruitless

15. One of your wish list items?
*Dyson

16. Where you grew up?
*BoCoMo

17. Last thing you did?
*shower

18. What are you wearing?
*robe

19. What aren't you wearing?
*panties!

20. Your pet?
*beardie

21. Your computer?
*iBook

22. Your life?
*fantabulous

23. Your mood?
*excited

24. Missing?
*mama

25. What are you thinking about right now?
*wedding

26. Your car/truck?
*greeny

27. Your summer?
*free!

28. Your relationship status?
*engaged

29. Your favorite color?
*green

30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning?
*Noah

31. Last time you cried?
*Morning

32. School?
*NO!

33. Least favorite weather?
*February

34. Soup?
*Cheesy

35. Movie?
*Wary


Phweeeesh, that was tough! I had to restrain myself from typing justifications and clarifications for almost every entry. Em, I hope you try this one! You'd be awesome at it. The movie one was especially hard. One word to describe my favorite movie? I didn't want to resort to the genre, but I had to for awhile--then thought of a better one later. Also, I'd suggest trying not to look at the original answers. I think they swayed me or made me go towards their path, and I don't think my instincts would have gone that way if I hadn't seen the prior answers.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

i was amused AND impressed! BoCoMo? Nice!

and the use of italics/punctuation/caps was a clever way to help "explain", too...

:)