Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My last days!

Four more left! I'll soon be posting about my specific goals for the summer, but for now, I'm still doing the little things.

What I hope to do this week...
  1. Grocery store/Sam's
  2. Finish Usher EW/Organize
  3. Install a long ethernet cord (If found. Change this to "FIND 30-ft ethernet cord" if Wal-Mart fails me)
  4. Online: Desperate pt. 2, Ugly Betty, Bachelorette 5/19 & 5/26 (IF ethernet cord works)
  5. Read all papers in Star Clipper bag (see below...)
  6. Read more of Julia? (I really haven't been in the mood to read lately)
  7. Pickle eggs (if I don't find any to buy. I know, sounds gross, right? But I LOVE them.)
  8. Get started on manuscript, when it arrives (won't have any more weekends past the upcoming one, if I don't start now)
  9. Watch "Undeclared" commentary (& another episode with Neil)
  10. Work out 4 times this week, at least (done: Thursday)
  11. Work on wedding timeline
  12. Tape card decks (done: 4)
  13. Make devilled eggs
  14. Write K, S, & B

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

pickled eggs, deviled eggs... Man, there's an obsession in there somewhere.

:)