Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Slowwww day

1 AM bedtime *again* last night. Arghh! I wasn't even a bit tired earlier, either--I didn't push it, I just stayed up til I was sleepy enough to dream. I'm paying for it today. And I'm on Reference, so lord help the patron who decides to ask me something complex. "You could probs just look that up on the web, man" will undoubtedly be my response.

I was mondo, mondo hungry yesterday evening. I didn't cheat, though--it's just that everything sounded good. So I ate what was allowed. I was so glad to wake up today knowing that I didn't fall off the wagon last night! And more of that yummy quiche awaited me at work.

DKNY Spring Blossom scent, plain silver Fossil toggle bracelet, the necklace from "Wicked" that Roger gave me last birthday, and clear pillow earrings studded with 'seed' rhinestones, shaped like a strawberry.

...bit of an UGH day at work today. It WILL be okay, and the supervisors are on our side, but someone here is mind-bogglingly detail-oriented and it's affecting everyone on this certain project. The project could have been done weeks ago, and we're still helping her hack away at it. It's kind of making me crazy. And I'm TOTALLY detail-oriented! I'm into details, yo! I do recognize, though, that I have to Let Go Of The Anal in order to do my work efficiently, and I'm pretty successful at that. She, on the other hand.....is NOT. It doesn't help that I don't really like her.

Don't you hate that--when you don't like someone just because of who they are (rather than something they've done to you)? I mean...I don't like it when I don't like someone because they have been mean to me or whatever either, but far too often I dislike someone because they have a crabby face or annoying tics or breathe too heavily when they talk.


Okay, that's all I got.

No comments: