Thursday, May 19, 2011

Rainy morning!

I love gray or rainy...it's so not in-your-face, as sun always is, and how I generally prefer to be in the mornings. In more ways than one.

Day 3 went swimmingly, and I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning--and was pleasantly surprised. Seeing a loss is often a trigger for self-sabotage, though, so I'm going to try hard and make that NOT happen today, or anytime soon. I AM considering taking my birthday off, however.

Today is no scent but for Pantene and Lime/Coriander, an orange pave fireball M&M necklace (yes, I'm aware of the irony), and a colorful beaded bracelet I chose because it had orange in it. Hair down, so no earrings.

Speaking of hair...for awhile I loved mine. It had grown should-length after my Chop of 2010, the red color had faded to a light brown, and I was getting compliments and compliments. But now it's getting heavier and shaggier, and I should probably get a cut as the summer gets hotter. I know I'll get back into the Daily Ponytail habit if I don't.


Because I have so much protein for breakfast, I've not been eating lunch at midday and instead having another protein-y snack before I leave for the day. I *think* that's okay...right? I just hate eating at certain times simply because it's socially accepted. I hated that with dorm life. And all my friends ate at 4:30. :(


That's all for now because I hafta pee.

No comments: