Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's goin'.

Day 1 went well. I thought it would be so much worse...and it might still be, for future days...but often, Day 1 is the hardest, because it's SO EASY to say "Aww, I'll just have ONE LAST cheat day, and then start tomorrow. It won't hurt a thing."

I'm not wearing a certain scent today, just showered with Lime and Coriander Bath and Body Works shower gel and Pantene shampoo (and perhaps that's all I need--my hubs said I smelled good when I bade him farewell this morning). Around my neck is the silver Betsey necklace Lily picked out for me (huge crystal heart, fireball, little mesh bow), and no other jewelry because my army-green jacket is long-sleeved and my hair is down. Even though I am not wearing my jacket at my desk. Dangit.

I got a decent night's sleep, and may not even take a nap today! I was drifting off all last evening and thought I might even hit the sack before 9, but didn't get there til 10:30. Still....progress. My only lament is that I'm sacrificing my Comfort-in-the-form-of-Golden-Girls time, but you know what? Lifetime TV will always be there for me when I need them again. I'm thinking of going through the Gilmores again just to switch it up a bit, and because I've never watched the last couple seasons over again.

We're watching Season 3 of Big Bang Theory, and I Looooooove it. Sheldon is a treasure. He gets better and better with each season. Penny used to annoy me, but not so much anymore. The only character I can't stand is Howard's mom--it's a one-note gag, and those scenes seem to last foreeeeeever. But that's probably just because I can't wait for the other, better scenes to commence.

I'm boring today. But that's better than being angry or depressed, right?

Right.

No comments: