Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Ooh!" was my original title for this....

Now?  More like "This was a bitch."  Finding the images were fun...
adding them into Blogger?  

Notsomuch.

I started this two days ago and am determined to complete it.



For this one, you type in the answer into Google Images and pick your favorite one from the first page of results...and you must choose from just the first page.  No cheating!


1. Your age on your next birthday:


2. A place you'd like to travel:




3. Your favorite place:




4. Your favorite object:




5. Your favorite food:




6. Your favorite animal:



7. Your favorite color:




8. The town where you were born:




9. The town where you live:




10. Name of a past pet:



11. Name of a past love:




12. Best friend's nickname:



13. Your screen name:



14. Your first name:




15. Your middle name:




16. Your last name:



17. Bad habit of yours:




18. Your first job:




19. Name of grandmother:



20. College/grad major(s):





The End!

3 comments:

Peeser said...

So, I wonder if this was the one that inspired Tamara (my bro's wife) to post hers...

As delightfully obscure as your picture answers are, they also of course beg the question, "What the heck???"

Since it would probably take too long to explain them all (and I'll admit, some are self-explanatory), I really just want to know more about #4 (is it the ring or the beer that is your favorite object?- I'm going to assume its the ring), #10 (did you actually name a pet "Dwangela" or "Dwide" or "Peeple?"), and #11 (is the past love Holly? Cake? Glaze? I'm just stumped with this one...)

anyway, thanks for taking the time to do this one. it was so much fun to try to figure out and to look at- you found some great pics!
Now I definitely have to do this one soon!

genevieve said...

Elise-

First of all, thank you for all your sweet comments! You really make me smile. :) I'm tickled that you take the time to check this thing. If you have time, I'd love to see your responses to this one too...

4. I typed "Engagement ring"...apparently this is a hillbilly engagement ring!

10. Last year, we got green striped lizards and named them Dwight and Angela (they died within a week, tho...)

11. I dated a guy named Figgy once! This, I think, is Figgy Pudding. It looks very Martha-Stewart, eh?

(p.s. Should *I* have to do word verification on my OWN DANG BLOG??)

genevieve said...

Oh yeesh, did that sound like I was saying "I'd love to see your responses to this"--comment? I meant the survey, not the comment. :)

As you were!