Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I wish I could think of Sondheim titles for every blog entry, like Marc Cherry does for Desperate Housewives. :(

Wednesday should not phonetically sound like "Wins-day," because it is never a win.

DKNY Spring Blossom for smellz, Fossil multicolor double-strand for the neck, and swirly bright blue small danglies for the ears. Not sure why I didn't do a bracelet...maybe cuz they've been annoying me more than usual lately.

I've been a disorganized MESS lately. It would seem, given my anal and anxious personality, that keeping a calendar would come naturally to me. But I've tried and tried...so many iterations, so many different types...and I just can't keep it going. I have specific ideas about what I want a calendar to do for me, and nothing I use is absolutely perfect. I thought having my Tab would change everything, but I haven't been able to find the perfect thing on there either. I have Evernote, but that doesn't lend itself to appointments and keeping running lists...otherwise I really like it.

I don't want to give up.

And maybe it's like dieting or exercising...I won't like it, but I just have to keep at it to make this effective. I just figured I'd love it. :-/

My foot's hurting again, after freeing it for the last several days. So that's lame.

People are bitching about the cicadas to NO END. Everywhere. I don't ever remember them complaining this much last time. I find the little shells fascinating. And really, can't we handle these harmless things in droves like this every 13 years? Gimme a break.

So, this double-strand necklace. I had to remove it. Who decided that these were a good idea? Mine get twisted around each other all day until they look like crap, and as soon as I disentangle them, they twist again. I like the looks of them--a pendant necklace made doubly interesting--but the logistics are a nightmare.

Okay, back to work. I am whiny today.

No comments: