Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 27

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

My life is pretty damned fantastic.

Husband: Adorable. Supportive. Understanding. Doesn't leave the toilet seat up. Makes me feel sexy and beautiful every day. Does things for me all the time.

Friends: Funny, clever, creative, loving, nonjudgmental, and forever interested in me and my inanities.

Work: Exciting, fits me to a tee, excellent co-workers and friends.

Family: Best ever family. My dad's forever my hero, my sister ROCKS with her creativity and is delightful to be around, bro Joe is amazingly funny and intelligent, and bro Steve makes me laugh harder than anyone ever has.

It's ALL good, people.


2 comments:

LilBear said...

That is the best blog post ever. Love it. So glad that you are more than ok. Love ya.

0s0-Pa said...

Sounds like everything is going well in your life. Congrats and keep that positivity flowing for as long as possible!
-Jackie @ Alphabet stickers