Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 23

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.

I wish I had gone to Ireland and Spain when I had a chance. And Greece and Italy...and the not-Paris part of France.

I wish I had gone out last Friday.

I wish I had been more social in my last study-abroad experience. And during the first one, although I did let go during the latter part of it.

I wish I had been more comfortable with people touching me when I was thinner.

I wish I had done more in college. I could have done without watching an hour of The Simpsons every day after dinner, even though it was semi-social. I could have done more shows, joined more clubs, and shown more of an interest.

I wish I'd kept even a simple journal when I was growing up. I have random bits here and there, but really the only journal I have is reading my half of the ginormous collection of notes passed between me and a few friends in junior high & high school. They mostly consist of such gripping revelations as "12 more minutes of class and I AM SO BORED LINZEE" or "P.S. I heart Balty Getty."


No comments: