Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Listless...leisurely...lazy....

We're back from a long weekend in Ohio, and while there are piles of clothes waiting to be unpacked and washed and put away...wedding presents waiting to be made room for...bills waiting to be paid...Google Reader with numbers of unread items creeping toward 600...show after show on the DVR waiting to be caught up with...e-mails not even glanced at...well, I feel like doing absolutely nothing.

Nothing nothing nothing.

Speaking of nothing, I started a new blog, called It's Only For Tags. Can you guess what its content may be? You don't have to read it if surveys/memes/tags aren't really your thing. You don't have to read it even if they are. But I thought I'd let you know.

As a last, mini-honeymoon treat (and a Last Meal for me before I'm Back On Plan), I ordered Macaroni Grill Curbside tonight. I asked for *two* bread rounds, one for each of us! How naughty are we?! So I should go get that. It means getting up out of my chair, which is highly outside my current comfort zone, but I can't recreate the Vodka Sauce or the Lemon Passion cake at home, so I don't have much of a choice. But I'm not going to change out of my lounge pants. No sir!

Love,
me.

No comments: