Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An easy meme.

You don't even have to THINK for this one! Which I am certainly in the mood for.

I don't think anyone reads my Tag-blog, so I'm putting this here...

[found on Reviewer X, this adorable smartypants who reviews teen-lit on her blog]

Directions:

Type in "[your name] ... " followed by these terms, all in quotes, in Google search (results in bold, my comments in regular typeface):

**there weren't any hard-and-fast rules listed, so I'm not necessarily choosing the first result if it doesn't make sense or is really dull.**

"...looks like"

"Genevieve looks like a freaking empress." Always, my darlings. Always.

"Genevieve looks like she is wearing a diaper !" Ach. Too many Holiday Pies, I spose.

(The others were lame, like "This is what Genevieve looks like in Japanese.")


"...says"

"And, as Genevieve says, she’s trying to provoke us." Again--ALWAYS.

(I did not choose "Genevieve says hi." Boring.)

"...wants"

"if genevieve wants to break into hollywood she will have to first change her accent totally" You don't think my voice is camera-ready? Fine, skank.

"Genevieve wants to return the favor now and so she presents Madeline with a perfume bottle that was given to her by Popo."

"...does"

"Genevieve does have a whiskey-like quality in the palate with a long, intense juniper finish." I'm not going to argue with that. I'm just saying--this isn't the first time someone's told me.

"bittersweet genevieve does it again... genevieve has done it again"

"...hates"

"Genevieve hates splashing" I mean...I don't LIKE being splashed. But I was never one of those girly-girls who 'ewwww'-ed every time a boy splashed 'em.

"I hear Geneviève hates kittens." I am allergic to cats and I don't like that they aren't friendly. This much is true. but no one hates KITTENS.

"...asks"

Eh, these are boring...

"Genevieve asks incredulously. 'Yeah, you just have to know how to play them.'"

"Genevieve asks, 'Are you going back to New York?'"

"...likes"

"Miss Genevieve likes to throw her food and drinks overboard when eating." I am such a princess.

"Genevieve likes to ensure her feet are bare before entering a house or starting a job." I DO like to take off my shoes first thing...

"...eats"

"Genevieve Eats Foot and Food" I definitely like eating feet, but please don't assume I eat something as weird as FOOD.

"Plus the fact that even if genevieve eats in class, she has the integrity to pay up. Unlike somebody who just doesn`t wants to pay that 50c." I pay that 50c EVERY TIME I eat in class. Every time!

"...wears"

"Genevieve wears a cute Rose Red Dress, that you can spin and light up when you press the button on her leg." That...THAT'S what this button does?!!

On her feet, Genevieve wears hand cobbled leather slippers. I wonder if they light up, too. It may explain the button on my pinkie toe.

"...was arrested for"

"[Genevieve was] ARRESTED FOR ELOPING" I didn't--I thought--eloping is legal, right? Why are you yelling at me?


"...loves"

"genevieve loves meeee" --Damn, this was seriously the best one on there. Disappointing. I was hoping for funnier. I chose not to go with the "Genevieve loves her new phone/camera phone/ipod" options, of which there were many.

2 comments:

LilBear said...

I think the rose red dress was my favorite one. Also please do not throw your food and drinks overboard, that is littering and the dolphins do not like it.

Ooh, my word verification is "ovicia." Sounds like a brand of oral contraceptive to me.

Peeser said...

Okay, so I'm a little slow to read and comment- but that is what holidays are for, right? The whole, "catching up" thing?

This was quite a hilarious post- I chuckled my way through the whole thing (of course, your comments were what made me laugh, though some of your google hits were amusingly random...). I'm glad I read this today- after my crappy Saturday night, I needed something funny to cheer me up.
(I think I like the light up dress and the button on the pinky toe the best!)